Clicking a picture on an iPhone is one thing but making it perfect for you may sometimes require editing. Adjusting the color and brightness, rotating, resizing, or cropping is common to make your captured picture look the best. But what if you need to remove or add someone into the frame? Well, here’s where you would be looking for how to Photoshop someone into a picture on iPhone, and we have covered you all with it!
Photoshop Express is the most-effective photo-editing tool that lets you do this in seconds. With just a mere knowledge of using the app, you can do magic with your pictures. All you need is to have the required images saved on your device. So, let’s go through the daunting task with a simple and amazing process.
Table of Contents
How to Photoshop Someone into a Picture on an iPhone?
If you wish to Photoshop someone into a picture on your iPhone, you first need to have Photoshop Express on your device. So, you can quickly head to the App Store to download the app.
After this, you need to have a base picture ready to which you want to add someone. Also, keep the picture handy from which you will cut out the person to add to the base.
You can now do the Photoshop task as follows:
- Download, install, and open Photoshop Express on your iPhone and go to the Home tab.
- Select the person’s photo which you want to add
- Now, tap on the Photo Editor option.
- As the picture opens, select the Combine option from the menu at the bottom.
- Now, choose the cutout option from the submenu that appears.
- The editing app will now automatically cut out the person from the background.
If you are unsatisfied with the auto cutout results, you can select or subtract the area as per your requirement.
- After this, look for the person’s thumbnail on the right side of your screen and choose the icon that shows the + sign.
- Then, select the picture on which you wish to add the person.
- Now, tap & drag the newly appeared thumbnail below the previous one.
- Finally, you need to save it on your iPhone by tapping the Download icon at the top of your screen.
You can adjust the person’s size by tapping the person layer and pinching to zoom in or out. Furthermore, tapping the Blend icon will offer several options to add various artistic effects. You can also maximize or minimize the effect using the slider.
The Bottom Line
Not all pictures are clicked perfectly, but you can, of course, try to make them perfect. Careful editing can make your photos look more worthwhile yet original.
When you are looking for how to Photoshop someone in a picture on iPhone, we have covered the entire process. You can follow the given procedure to get your desired results. Besides, it’s noteworthy that the process shows variation on iPhone and Android. Cutout, Blend, and Mix features aren’t on the Android Photoshop app. There exist different variations of Photoshop on Android for it!
We hope you find this writeup beneficial. Plus, we are open to your suggestions, if any, in the comment section.